Organized By Josh – Reading List
Here are some of my favorite readings, I hope you find them as interesting, informative, and helpful as I have. This list is constantly being updated and improved so check back often for updates.
- The Psychology of Clutter
- A Clutter Too Deep for Mere Bins and Shelves
- Are You Taking The False First Step?
- Clearing clutter clears the mind
- The Real Cost of Your Shopping Habits
- This Mom Threw Out Her Kids' Toys and Got Her Life Back
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life by Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
- Essential - Essays by The Minimalists
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own by Joshua Becker
- Clutter Busting by Brooks Palmer
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin
- Why We Buy - The Science of Shopping by Paco Underhill